Sunday, October 2

We've got a Deal!

Group Buying sites, if I'm not mistaken allow users to buy "deals" cheaper than the original price. I was introduced to group buying sites during my internship by a friend. -- Deal Grocer. So I signed up for membership. After a few weeks, I realized that of course, other sites existed too. Ang dami nila. I even have these sites plus others on my Chrome one click tab already.

I looked up "group buying philippines" in Google and saw a list. I visited each of the sites, looked at their deal for the day. I never knew that sites like these existed. I felt kind of fooled because I used to eat at restaurants that were featured on these sites and pay the actual amount. 
So here is my list, where I usually buy coupons:

What they are best at: Unique stuff and travel deals.

 2. Ensogo













What they are best at: Restaurant coupons. I once bought a Drink all you can at Matsuri for only 300 Pesos. 















What they are best at: Beauty and Wellness. Gotta love all those diamond peel facial for 199 Pesos.

4. Deal Grocer

















What they are best at: I think everyone would agree with me on this. Vacation and Travel. Bellaroca, Apulit Island. All the glamorous, the glamorous glamorous.


Shop wisely amigos!





No comments:

Post a Comment