Wednesday, January 16

When in Baguio, try Cafe by the Ruins

Before heading to Baguio, my friends and I wrote the cafes we would try during our short visit. One of the cafes is Cafe by the Ruins.

      The entrance

      The Ceiling

      One side of the place

      On top of our table

My friends and I tried ordering different food para tikim-tikim so we could taste every order. Everyone loved their food, lalo na ako. I ordered bangus with itlog na pula since we went there for brunch. Here is the pic of my delish order.

 Bangus with itlog na pula & organic rice. Php 300

Since most of you know, patay-gutom ako, I ordered an extra rice to share with a friend. Haha! If you want prices and list of food, see next pics. 









The Verdict : The tinapang bangus I had tasted so good! I think 300 is too expensive but it was totally worth it. If I return to Baguio, I'll definitely order it again and hopefully try other food too. 5/5

Cafe by the Ruins
25 Shuntug Road  Baguio City 2600, Philippines
+63 74 442 4010

No comments:

Post a Comment