Wednesday, April 10

Review: Online Shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue via FiftyOne

When I found out recently that one of my favorite online "window shopping" store started shipping worldwide, I knew I needed to buy myself a pair of those Caroline Flats. There are a few stores in Hong Kong, including Lane Crawford and the Tory Burch flagship store that carry the Caroline. However, the prices are a bit higher compared to the US.









Saks Fifth Avenue is a leading retailer in the U.S along with Nordstrom and Macy's. Initially I was planning to buy at Nordstrom. I'll get to that later. Upon checkout, the page will be handled by FiftyOne, an e-commerce company that helps in shipping items internationally from the US to anywhere in the world.






The Process:
1. Order Received. After providing your address and payment details, you will receive the first email indicating your order.


2. Order Confirmed. An email indicating that my payment was accepted.
 
3. Order is shipped. An email indication that my item has been shipped. I can track the item once it reaches Hong Kong. This email arrived 2-3 days after the first two e-mail.



The reason I chose Saks over Nordstrom is because of the delivery time. 
Nordstrom: 5-14 days thru DHL
Saks Fifth Ave: 5-7 days thru DHL

For the curious, here's what I bought:

Here in HK, the Caroline cost ~2780HKD or 14,800 in Php. In the official Tory Burch site, it cost 235USD and when converted to HKD should only be around ~1800HKD. I saved up to 700HKD and I could already buy another pair for that price.

Do check out Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Ave. They have great selections! I'll try Nordstrom next month and get myself a pair of Sperry. Let's see which is better.


*To be updated once item has been received.

Happy Shopping, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment