Saturday, December 8

Call me Gadget Girl

"Kumikitang Kabuhayan" is the reason why I haven't been blogging lately. Just a month ago, I decided to invest in a business venture that I know someday would be of great help to me and my fellow Filipinos looking for cheaper items. My "Mission Vision" is not only to provide cheaper products but to sell the cheapest.

1. Gadgets

















Honestly, I find the name "Gadget Girl" really catchy. Gadget girl answers to EVERY question and messages received. Since I made this page on Facebook, friends and random people have been calling me Gadget Girl and I am overwhelmed with all the nice comments and feedback I've been receiving lately. 

2. Watches
















In Instagram, I am also known as Gadget Girl, but not for gadgets. I've witnessed the recent hype for Casio Vintage Watches and took advantage. Since we have a "suki" shop here in Hong Kong for almost a decade now, I've decided to get stocks from them. They gave the watches for a low price, so I also sold them for a low price. 

The hype I've received is surprisingly amazing. An hour after posting my vintage watches and its price, I received 20 orders already! I couldn't be much happier to see that all my hard work is paying off. I don't know who to thank for that but I Thank God for all the blessings I have been receiving lately.

And just when I thought this year was the worst, it's turning out to be pretty awesome. So readers, believe me when I say "Ideas are just ideas, until you turn them to reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment