Saturday, December 29

'Tis the season to be jolly

Christmas is over - which only means one thing! Malapit na ang birthday ko! Yahoooooo! I love birthdays! I just feel that birthdays are special and should be celebrated. In a few days, I'll be turning 21. (Hahaha! Just kidding) I'm turning 23. I don't feel 23 at all! I still feel like I'm 18. Probably because I'm useless when it comes to chores. I can't cook but I can proudly say I can use the washing machine! Haha.  Seriously, I can't cook. I'm not sure why pero I think it's because I hate the kitchen. It's my least favorite place in the world.

Baguio - 'Cause it's mah birthday, I choose you!

Anyway, since my birthday is coming, I decided to "surprise" myself by booking a ticket to back to PH. My friends and I decided to go to Baguio this January and this was super random. We were just chatting one day of December and the next day, I was booked for PH. Thanks to budget airlines like AirAsia, Tiger Airways and Cebu Pacific for making this sudden trip happen. It truly is more fun in the Philippines. Luckily, one of my uber duper friends and my sister, paid for 2/3 of my ticket.

I haven't been to Baguio for more than half a decade already! I do not even remember how SM Baguio looks like! Everything was a blur except the tiangge where I bought a 100 peso earring. Haha! Yes I remembered that! Here's our planned itinerary for Baguio.

Day 1:
Breakfast at Cafe by the Ruins
Strawberry Picking at La Trinidad
Lunch at Cafe Sabel
Bencab Museum
Burnham Park
SM Baguio
Ukay- Ukay
Dinner at TeQuiro
Drinks at Session Road
Midnight Snack at Pizza Volante

Day 2:
Breakfast at Pinky Cafe
Camp John Hay Tree Top Adventure
Merienda at Choco-late de Batirol
Pasalubong Shopping
Dinner at 50's Diner

When my ticket was confirmed, we knew the next step. We had to Google Doc our trip for the budget and itinerary. Haha! (Google Doc is a verb now) My friend is a fan of coffee shops and she listed all the coffee shops she wanted to visit. I made sure that we could cater all her request. For me, the most interesting part of this trip is the Tree Top Adventure. I want to be dropped 60m as a baby step to becoming an adrenaline junkie. (Or at least before I visit Nepal and bungee jump) I still have a long way to go but I figured 60m, keribels yan! Hahaha!

My budget for this whole trip, believe it or not is only 2500 Pesos including accommodation. I'm not sure if I'll survive Baguio with 2500 Pesos without hunger games haha! But I'm sure it'll be awesome 'cause anyway, it would be my birthday and birthdays are always awesome! I'll post our random Baguio adventure as soon as it's over. Have a great day everyone! Smile.

(Source)

 (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment