Saturday, December 8

Why yolo is a bad motto before shopping

I have a new addiction that I'm probably sure other women experience as well -- Online Shopping. It all started when my friend and I received an e-mail from Cotton On. Since we thought it wouldn't hurt to check it out, we did. 

On the first day, the items were "OMG"verwhelming. I bought two shoes and lingeries and my friend bought three pairs. We spent a good 3000 Php for the first day.

After a few days, we received another e-mail from Cotton On saying that the online store is holding a 30% off on ALL items. And we were like, YOLO. (You Only Live Once) I bought another two pairs and some Typo stuff while my friend bought everything from Typo to bikini tops to shoes. This time, we spent 6000 Php along with some of my sister's purchases. 

And here are some pairs I bought:





















After a few days, two giant FedEx boxes appeared on my doorstep.




No comments:

Post a Comment