Wednesday, August 1

Fashion Purchase 001

Starting today, I am gonna post as much as I can. For my first fashion post, I am going to share what I bought during the sale.

If you are close to me, you'll know that I am very thrifty. I don't really buy what's not necessary. And if I do, it's probably on SALE. I don't really care about the brand as long as it's comfy. Same goes for bags and shoes.

So here's what I bought:

Animal Printed Top at H&M for: 70HKD ~ 377.2510 PHP
which I wore to the epic party last June 30, 2012.  



Open Toe Flats at H&M for: 50HKD ~ 269.4650 PHP 
These are really comfy! I always go for flats. Always. 



Simple Black Top at H&M for: 50HKD ~ 269.4650 PHP
Very simple and plain. I'm not a fan of printed shirts. I always buy the basic stuff.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment